Saturday, August 9, 2014

Thailand Radish Soap and Snail Soap


During my stay in the province, I had a lot of insect bites on my arms and legs.
These insect bites left not so pretty markings on my skin and I searched for ways to get rid of them. When I got back to Manila, a friend noticed the markings on my skin and suggested that I try this so called Radish Soap from Thailand. Out of curiosity, I contacted an online seller of the said products and ordered 2 soaps. I got the soaps from an online store Radish Soap for Php 150 and Snail Soap for Php 120.



The Radish Soap claims that it’s good for insect bites and acne marks on the body, the Snail Soap on the other hand claims that it’s good for oily skin on the face and gets rid of blemishes as well. I searched more about these Thai products online and I’m surprised to see that a lot of people claim that product worked for them.

It took the courier 3 days to deliver the parcel. Upon opening the boxes, I find the packaging really cute specially the Radish Soap.
I’m just a little bit disappointed on how small the products are.



I will be using these soaps starting tonight and I’ll be posting updates to keep you posted. J





xoxo




C



11 comments:

  1. Hi There. :) Just wanted to know the reviews you might have after using the snail soap? does it give you good results? 'cos I'm planning to purchase and use one. So I'm in need of reviews. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! thanks for visiting my blog. the snail soap was just okay for me. it didn't really improve my skin as far as oil control and lightening of acne scars are concerned but I did not make me break out. for the radish soap, i really love it, it lightened my scars from mosquito bites but the small bar only lasts for 1 week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,. We are also selling products like the snail soap, tofu soap, radish soap and pure gluta soap for the price of direct/seller importer of this products,. please visit our FB page SOAPMATTER or call/text 09357-532028,. I would love to hear questions from you,. thank you and God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,. We are also selling products like the snail soap, tofu soap, radish soap and pure gluta soap for the price of direct/seller importer of this products,. please visit our FB page SOAPMATTER or call/text 09357-532028,. I would love to hear questions from you,. thank you and God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nakatangal po ba talaga ng scars yung radish soap ? Kahit matagal na yung scars ? I have a lot of scars po kasi eh . As in A LOT .

    ReplyDelete
  6. it lightens pero di talaga sila maeerase completely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://www.facebook.com/1614800715455809/photos/pcb.1619502521652295/1619502104985670/?type=1&theater CHK MY FB PAGE FOR MORE INFOS...

    ReplyDelete
  8. maganda tlga ung radish soap if you have nmn blemishes sa katawan like sa likod at dibdib u can try acne body...im selling Thai beauty products directly imported from Thailand kaya its more affordable and lower price sa online shops. also available slimming lotions and cellulite soap. look for 3H SIZTAHS' THAI BEAUTY SHOP IN FACEBOOK for more choices.

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://www.facebook.com/1614800715455809/photos/pcb.1619502521652295/1619502104985670/?type=1&theater CHK MY FB PAGE FOR MORE INFOS...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can offer you thai soaps affordable price. Visit and Join my facebook page Aya's Online Shop https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=258092197893140

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can offer you thai soaps affordable price. Visit and Join my facebook page Aya's Online Shop https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=258092197893140

    ReplyDelete