Saturday, August 9, 2014

Organic Skin Care

Aloha peppermints! So today, I received the organic skin care stuff I ordered online. It’s a perfect timing because I received them right before I get ready to go to work. After taking a bath, I immediately tried the Argan Oil. I ordered the 15ml bottle (Php330); I came in an amber bottle with a very posh type of dropper. Yes, a dropper. It smells nutty, not fragranced. I only used one drop and it was enough to cover my entire face. I also ordered 50g of the Aztec Clay Mask (Php75). The seller was pretty generous and ever gave me a free sample of her raw shea  butter. J Thanks thanks!


Here’s a photo of what I received.


Here’s the Argan Oil and the posh dropper. What you do is you press the button on top of the bottle before you open it to get the product into the dropper.



At night, I tried the Aztec Clay Mask. You mix it with either tap water or organic Apple Cider Vinegar but I used water as I’m not that much of a fan of the Apple Cider Vinegar. Upon mixing the Clay Powder and tap, I think I may have used too much powder. I used one tablespoon of the powder and about 4 tablespoons of water in order to get the right consistency.


In using the mask, you’re supposed to leave on your skin for just 20 minutes. As for me, I needed another extra 20 minutes making it a total of 40 mins because I wanted to feel the mask tightening up first before I rinse it off. 

The mask really felt hard on the skin when it dried up. I feel the mask vacuuming the skin on my face and I liked the feeling that I couldn't smile anymore because I feel like my face is going to crack if I smiled! Haha!


After rinsing the mask off, my skin was super red and a bit warm. I applied two drops of Argan Oil all over my face and left it like that.





Hopefully I wake up with an okay skin tomorrow. I’m not expecting too much on these items as it’s the first time I’m using them anyway. 



I'll be doing a weekly update about this new skin care routine.


xoxo




C

No comments:

Post a Comment