Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hello September!



So I have been in MIA again for about 3 weeks again. A lot of things are going on in my life right now and I was just really too busy to blog. Here’s a list of the things or updates that I have as of 31Aug2014.

1. I have a new dog. Haha! Yes, I’m a crazy dog lady. I have a total of 5 dogs now and the newest member of my furfamily is a 2 year old teacup Pomeranian named “Betty”. She’s so tiny and shy. She’s very different from my playful pug and mini pin. Betty is also soooooo super clingy! She always wants to sit on my lap and just that. She only trusts me and my youngest brother.  Haha!

2. In relation to my furfamily, my pug Polly got sick 2 weeks ago. I thought she had epilepsy because she would just go stiff and passout randomly for several times and I got really scared!! She has complete vaccination so I am sure that she safe from distemper and all that shit. We observed her for 3 days and then took her to the vet since she didn’t show any improvements. The vet confirmed that it’s not that serious, the temp may have had something to do about it but she prescribed a medicine for the nerves and Polly has never again passed out. The vet also suggested Anti Heart Worm Shots for Polly and all my other furbabies. Better safe than sorry.

3. I have a new office crush! haha! We’ve been hanging more lately and things are doing fine. I do not foresee anything between the two of us, maybe because I do not want to expect anything. I think it’s just a simple, plain and innocent crush, nothing serious or crazy. It’s just nice to be excited to see someone on a daily basis. I feel so high schoolish now! haha!

4. I’m currently organizing a team building for 25 people on September 20 and 21, 2014. The team leaders that I am with want a TEAM BUILDING complete with activities and not just a TEAM BONDING with just plain eating, bonding, singing, etc… I hope everything goes well for this team building.

5. After the team building, we will be having a company party. I’ll have a separate post about it, probably after this and I’m just really excited for it!

6. Since it’s the 01 September today, I will be waking up extra early tomorrow to have my nails done and to have my eyebrows threaded. I can actually just do my nails at home but I prefer it be done by professionals as I don’t want to injure myself. I have done that a lot of times in the past and I hate it when that happens.


So that’s about it so far with my life updates and it’s 115 days to go before Christmas!!!! Haha!!



xoxo 



C

No comments:

Post a Comment