Tuesday, August 5, 2014

and the journey begins today

As I have mentioned in the past, I have been suffering from severe hormonal imbalance. Side effects of which are irregular menstrual cycle, weight gain, break outs, etc...

I researched online and I found out that unhealthy lifestyle and diet are the main culprits. It is suggested that people suffering from hormonal imbalance to increase their intake of organic fruits and vegetables. I have to say, during my 7 day stay in the province, I had eaten nothing but organic fruits and veggies as my grandma grows them. In that time, my skin has actually been better compared to when I got back here in Manila.

I was actually advised by the OB to take in birth control pills on a monthly basis pero I don't like the idea of taking oral pills every day on a monthly basis. I tried it for 3 months and I did work but I would like to go on a more natural way of solving my problem.

I actually am in a "Fitness Diet" now. Trying to live a healthier life. Hopefully mapangatawanan ko to. I have to replace 2 meals with the fitness cereal instead and I'll eat it with my Organic Soy Milk. I never really liked soy milk but the one that I bought tastes really really good.

To help me keep up with this diet, I'll be doing a food diary here for 14 days. You can actually do this with me of course! I think it's a good way for me to make sure that the blog is updated on a more regular basis. *keeping fingers crossed*





xoxo



C

No comments:

Post a Comment