Monday, September 2, 2013

Hiro and Donna's Birthday Celebration at The Sizzlin' Pepper Steak

My good friend Hiro celebrated his believe it or not 23rd birthday with me, Liz, and Donna at The Sizzlin' Pepper Steak in The Atrium Megamall on Sunday, September 1, 2013. We thought there would be 5 of us celebrating but only 4 showed up.

Donna, who celebrated her 24th birthday last July also thought celebrating with Hiro and helping him with the bill. We had an instant double birthday celebration!!

The food was great, they say it is good for 4 but I think it can be shared by 6. I was supposed to take lots of pictures but my phone was dead the whole time.

Spending quality time with these people never fail to make me happy. I love them to bits and pieces and I surely wish our birthday boy and girl more blessings, good health, money and love to come!! ♥♥♥

Here are some photos from yesterday. :)

  Liz and me

The birthday boy and girl with their cakes

My Instagram pic of the cakes

Pork Steak and Chicken Something

The Beef Pepper and Hamburg



"Bakit ayaw mag-focus?!"

Chicklet with the birthday girl Donnna

Liz with the birthday boy(?) Hiro (Haha!)




The most decent stolen shot from these people.. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment