Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Favorites

So the month of May just went by, the same with April, it went by so fast!! Nagmamadali?! May taxi?! Hehe.

Here are my top picks for the month of May.

1. Avon Anew Eye Cream Dual Eye System
♥ Php 499 (Sale) - Avon Lady
♥ Not Scented
♥ Has a relaxing effect when applied

Claims:
"Our first visible lift treatment with pharmaceutical grade ingredients formulated to boost elastin by 70% in 72 hours!"


2. Avon Naturals Exfoliating Bar Soap
♥ Php 89 for 2 100g bars (Sale) - Avon Lady
♥ Soap and scrub in one
♥ Makes my skin feel soft and clean
♥ Smells nice


3. Maybelline The Elixir in Nude Illusion
♥ Php 260 - online
♥ Glides on smoothly
♥ Not Sticky
♥ The perfect nude lip color for me
x Heavily Scented
x Not available in the Philippines, I think what we have here are the Lip Polishes.  


4. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in Hot Plum
♥ Php 280 | online
♥ Very fun pop of color! 
♥ A dupe for Mac's Flat Out Fabulous
♥ Longevity? 4 out of 5!
x Heavily Scented - Reminds me of Claydoh
x Not available in the Philippines 



5. NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray
♥ Php 400 | online
♥ Helps a lot in blending my foundation/ BB Cream
♥ Doesn't break me out
♥ It does melt up all the products and set everything in, however it leaves a dewey finish
x Does not give a matte finish whether used as a setting spray or
x Scented, and it's not so nice. Make me think of how water would smell if it goes off.


6. Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Wood Rose
♥ Gives a very slight wash of color on the cheeks when used as blush or highlighter
♥ Does not have any scent to it
♥ Does not break me out


That's about it for my May Favorites.

If you want to see how the products look like, you can check my youtube video about it for the mean time as I cannot post the pictures of these lovies yet.





xoxo

C

No comments:

Post a Comment