Sunday, September 8, 2013

My First MAC Lippie ♥

"Color plus texture for the lips that made M.A.C. famous. A trio of limited-edition shades created by Rihanna all in Retro Matte finishes - the cool red of RiRi Woo, the vivid lavender of RiRi Boy and the matte berry of Heaux." This is what I got when I looked up the RiRi Lipstick Collection of MAC. 


When I Googled how the shades look like, I right away fell in love with RiRi Woo! 





Now what does Retro Matte mean? According to what I've researched, and based on experience, Retro Matte has a drier formula. It is more stiff and using a lip brush would be a good idea when you apply it. (The photos above are from the MAC Website.) 


I haven't been a fan of matte lipsticks until lately so I really wanted to get my hands on this baby! One night while browsing facebook, I stumbled upon an online seller who has it on hand, meaning, I wouldn't have to wait for 2-3 weeks to get it shipped from the US to the Philippines! I got really excited an contacted the online store right away, sent my order form, sent the payment and got it after a few days!!


No comments:

Post a Comment