Sunday, May 11, 2014

April Favorties

So the month of April has been over for almost two weeks now and I was only able to find time to write about my last month's favorite today.

Here's a list of all the things that I have loved for the past month.

* Etude House Cotton Fit BB Cream
I have blogged about this couple of weeks ago and my thoughts about the product remain the same. I still am loving the product to its bits and pieces. :)

* Celeteque Acne Solutions Toner
My holy grail toner, it's mild on sensitive skin, helps in oil control, affordable! The big bottle only costs around 120 to 150 PHP

* Thanaka by UNO
I had my doubts about this product and I took me a while before I convinced myself to try it out. I use it as a mask every other night before I sleep and I wake up with a very nice skin in the morning! :)

* NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo
The same with the BB Cream, I have blogged about this one and I still am loving it. I bought a new shade and I'm not so obsessed with it unlike this one. I'll blog about the new shade soon!

* Maybelline Volume Express Hyper Curl Mascarra
This I think would be on my favorites every single month! Holy grail for me! I've been using this since college, I checked out other mascarras but I still haven't found anything that can replace this favorite of mine! I have also recommended this mascarra to a lot of girls and they love it as much! :)

* Sweet Pea by Bath and Body Works
This cologne has a very light sweet feminine scent that I think is perfect for summer

* Royale Beauty L-Glutapower with Glutathione and Vitamin E
I have been using this soap on my face for two months now. I love it because it doesn't break me out, it leaves a squeaky clean feeling on the skin plus it minimized my pores!

So these are the products that I loved for the month of April. I'm not too sure if there would be any changes for the month of May but I'll let you know.

Tata for now!

xoxo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment