Sunday, April 27, 2014

Etude House Cotton Fit BB Cream Review

A friend of mine went to Seoul, Korea and got me a BB Cream as a “pasalubong”. I have never been a fan of BB Creams since I first tried them put a few years back. I tried bb creams from missha, skin food, skin 79, maybelline, 4u2, etc and I didn't like their dewy finish, the scent of most of them, some have shimmer on them, most of them are sticky and just made my face look more oily than it already is.

However, when I got my hands on this particular one, I couldn't stop using it since then. This one’s way different from those that I've tried in the past. I like this BB Cream for the following reasons:

* matte finish
* does a great job in evening out skin tone
* very lightly scented, it has a powdery scent to it
* doesn't break me out
* doesn't feel heavy and sticky on the skin
* looks natural on me

I love this bb cream and I hadn't reached out for any of my foundations again since I started using this. It doesn't have the coverage that a foundation gives me and it doesn't last as long as well but I don’t really mind.

It comes in a squeeze tube with a pump. That merits a plus on my book. The shade that I have is called Natural Beige, they have two other shades, a lighter one and a darker one I just couldn't remember the shade names.

I've been using it for over almost two weeks now. I’ll be posting an update review after a month of using the product to see if what I feel about it remains that same or if it has changed in any way.







I hope this review help you in any way. 


xoxo
C


No comments:

Post a Comment