Sunday, April 27, 2014

Bash it or Buy it? NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo



A friend of mine recommended this lip product a few years back. It took me a while to get one for myself for two reasons. First, I have always been skeptical about matte lip products as I was under that impression that they are drying on the lips. Second, we didn't have NYX here in PH until just last year. When I found an online store that sells the product for a way cheaper price than they were in the stores, I decided to give it a try.

It comes in a lip gloss like container. It’s like a "liquidy-cream" lipstick. I chose the shade San Paulo as I see it as the perfect shade for me. Not too bright, not too pink neither too red. I love how pigmented it is. The longevity’s pretty decent too, plus I love how it smells! Reminds me of ice cream! ♡♡♡

It applies as cream but then dries matte. It’s not drying on the lips as well. I think this particular shade looks good on any skin tone as some of my friends, light and dark skinned, tried it and it looked good on all of them!



I’ll be purchasing more shades and will upload more reviews about them once I get hold of them! :)



Verdict? Obviously BUY IT!!!






xoxo

C

No comments:

Post a Comment