Saturday, July 13, 2013

"Crazy till we're in our 80's" ♥♥♥

I had Saturday classes today! After class my two peppermints went to the mall to eat out (like we usually do every after class) and supposedly get a mani-pedi-spa sesh..

We ate in Army Navy and had this fun-fun-fun moment there. 

Liz: Ano yan? (Hiro's drink)
Me: Milkshake
Liz and Me: "My milkshake brings all the boys in the yard..."
Hiro: Mga walang hiya kayo! "It's better than yours!"
All three of us: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I have been spending the past 7 years of my life with these two and some other crazy people. I have to say, even if none of us bagged the coveted "Cum Laude" title way back in college, I'm still grateful that I came across these crazies whom I know will be with me till the end. 

Just like what we always say.. "Crazy till we're in our 80's" ♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment