Thursday, July 11, 2013

real techniques core collection and wet n wild matte lipsticks

I've done online purchases in the past but I have somehiw stopped for many reasons, like time, budget etc. Then just recently, I came accross with an online store selling wet n wild lippies in in the colors that I love, not to mention at a very good rate as well.

I purchased two lippies from the store. An orange one with the name 24 Carrot Gold and one in Sugar Plum Fairy obviously a plum shaded lipstick.

I'm not a fan of matte lipsticks but I'm loving these matte babies.. :)  I'll do individual reviews for them and upload swatches as well in the next few weeks. :)

Apart from the lipsticks, I also grabbed a set of brushes. It actually is my first set. It's the Real Techniques Core Collection. It has 4 brushes in the set, 2 bigger ones and 2 smaller ones. Just like the lippies, I'll do a more detailed review for the brushes soon as well..
   

Here's my first pic of them when  they arrived. Thanks again to The Primp Pad!

X♡X♡
Chicklet

No comments:

Post a Comment