Sunday, May 18, 2014

Update: Etude house Cotton Fit BB Cream



I'm still thinking if I had chosen the correct title for this entry or not.

I would actually want to talk about what happened to my skin after a month not using foundations, just this BB CREAM.

As i have mentioned before, the bb cream has been doing a great job in not giving me any breakouts. Last Sunday, I tried using my ever trusted Maybelline Dream Mousse Liquid Foundation and guess what? It gave me breakouts!!

It’s such a bummer because I used to love that foundation until it broke my skin out and it never really did that before.


I guess I have to stick to the BB Cream a lot more now as I wouldn't want my skin breaking out again.

That’s it for the update. Nothing much about the BB Cream, it’s more of like an entry in my “Break Out Diary” haha!

Good night!

xoxo

C

No comments:

Post a Comment