Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bash it or Buy it? NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Milan



So this lip cream is my second and I’m not as crazy about it as I am with San Paulo.

The shade is called Milan and it has a cool toned light pink shade. The color pay off is nice but it tends to emphasize the lines on my lips as it is a lighter shade.

I’m not sure if it has a different formula or anything but I feel like it’s a bit more drying on my lips compared to San Paulo.


I can see it as an everyday color, like an MLBB (my lips but better) shade that’s safe to wear everyday.

Verdict: I wont bash it but I wouldn’t purchase it again either. This will be my last Milan tube. :)

Next month I’ll be reviewing two more shades! Watch out for it! :)

*Photos will be uploaded on a later date :)

xoxo

C




No comments:

Post a Comment